Tuesday, September 8, 2015

How do you Cope with Stress?

I should never say this but every time I am stressed or I having a lot of things going on in my life, I always turn to buying shoes as a way of coping. And lately, I have been buying more and more. Aldo Shoes and Jimmy Choo. I love me some Jimmies. They are comfortable and pricey but the best - Love it!

So how do you cope with stress? What do you do? And what are the best ways to manage stress?

Someone once told me that you should do a couple of things if you want to be happy because  if you are happy, you won't have a lot of stress. But that still does not mean that you won't have stress. I go  through periods when I am stressed and not happy. I try to workout as a way to cope with stress also besides buying shoes which is really a bad habit.

So when life seems to bring you down and you can't seem to find a way out, remember a couple of things:
  1.  Focus on what makes you happy!
  2.  Go out there and get your happiness by all means
  3. Stop chasing dreams that don’t work
  4. Stop working on Goals that don’t work and focus on things that make you happy
  5. Trust in God always

No comments:

Post a Comment