Friday, June 26, 2015

Green Smoothies

I have been juicing for over a year now and everyday, it gets better. I love the transformation that my body, mind and skin has seen since I started juicing. It has also given me an opportunity to get away with eating certain types of food. But for today, I wanted to share with you a couple of my favorite smoothie blends. All of these have almond milk in them and maybe that's why I love them so much.

Mango and Almond Milk - Blend them all and enjoy a delicious drink on a hot afternoon.
  1. Unsweetened Almond Milk
  2. Ripe Mango
  3. Ice
  4. Green Tea ( meant for smoothies)
Fruit Smoothie - Blend them all and I got this recipe from Dr. Oz 48-Hour Weekend Cleanse
  1. Unsweetened Almond Milk/Hemp Milk
  2. Chia Seeds/Flax seeds
  3. Frozen Blueberries
  4. Banana
  5. Ice
Yum Yum Yum.  This smoothie is perfect as an alternate to lunch. Its loaded with vitamins, proteins and good as a cleanser too.

Beet Smoothie - Who doesn't love beets?
  1. Unsweetened Almond Milk
  2. Blueberries
  3. Strawberries
  4. Beets
  5. Ice
This is simply delicious after a morning workout. I love this especially when I combine it  all together. Very tasty.

Enjoy and Cheers to being healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment