Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shoes of Prey Finally Here!

So you remember a couple of weeks ago when I spoke about The Hottest Shoe Trend? Read here The Hottest Shoes Trend 

So today I finally was able to open my shoes that arrived last week. Wow is all I could say. It arrived safely packaged with everything that you need. The color was exactly what I needed and the size was a perfect fit for me. And by the way, they are very comfortable.

Will I order again from Shoes of Prey? Ohh yes I definitely will especially now that they have colors that I could play around. For the shoes that I ordered, I paid about $220 and I had free shipping. 

I  will be wearing the shoes sometimes next week with one of my midi skirts and I would be more than happy to share the pictures. Below please find some of the pictures of my shoes from shoes of prey.








No comments:

Post a Comment