Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Hottest Shoe Trend


Answer to all my prayers :) Shoes of Prey!

Did you know there is a website where you can just go and design shoes according to your specification?  
Guys when my colleague told me about them, I was like what did you just say? I had to ask her twice. You know me, I had to Google and try what this was and my verdict - Am in love!
Screenshot of Shoes of prey

Their website says “Live your life in shoes you love…Design your own shoes and get exactly what you want”…..Mhhhh good!

So how does it work? Simple, you design, select your size and order.

And in designing, you have everything.  You can choose the shape, color, and height of your heels, then they will custom make and ship anywhere in the world. And you know what I love, you can select from over 12 shoe shapes – open toe, round, oval  - the sky is the limit here. SO those who love booties, flats, sky high, wedges – this is your shoe heaven.

Then you have an opportunity to play with over 170 fabrics to select the shade and texture you want. And the colors, please wake me up from color heaven.  You can customize the heels, insole, peep toe and even back heels and you have an opportunity to add extras such as strap, trim, front decorations (weddings mostly) and back decorations.

You can design shoes for your wedding, bridesmaids, small/narrow/wide/big/odd feet to design theirs and for those professional ballet dances, well you can for your flats.

So far, they have a base $179 for the one am going to design and plus all the exras am going to add, maybe $200-$230? We shall see.

For the sizes and fitting, they recommend your order your normal size and since they have European sizes, am going to go with my normal 8 ½ which is size 39 on their website. And what I love about them, if it doesn’t fit right, they will just remake it for you.

They ship worldwide and U.S is free shipping and it takes about 5 weeks. They had about $50 for 14 days but now that’s closed coz they have so many orders L

So my cousin and I have decided that am going to design the shoes, order for it and when I get it, we can review. So for the next 2 days, am going to spend my time designing my awesome shoes! So excited

And in 5 weeks when I get them, lets review and give our final verdict.

To learn more, go to Shoes of prey

Happy Designing!

Cheers,

Neema

No comments:

Post a Comment