Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there including my very own mom Grace. As Abraham Lincoln once said, 'All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.'

And to my dear mother,

"Am still not sure why we have the same name but  I love you!
And today is the day I celebrate you
You selflessly has cared and still care for my two brothers and I in ways that only a mother could.
I look to you Mom and see someone who is worthy of celebrating.
For all the times that I have called and you have answered…thank you!
For all the times you have believed in me…thank you!
For all the sacrifices you have made for us…thank you!
For all the times you work harder than anyone…thank you!
For all the ways you have shown me what a woman of God looks like…thank you!
For the many times you have given me grace..thank you!
For making me the woman I am today…thank you!

Mom, thank you and I love you.
Happy Mother's Day!"

With love,
Neema


No comments:

Post a Comment