Friday, May 8, 2015

Let go and live fully


Family,

Have been so busy lately - between work and some personal business and getting ready for a vacation next week, my life is just running like a crazy woman right now. So you see, life gets busy and when life gets busy,  I tend to get crazy. In essence, am dealing with so many changes and things going on at the same time and sometimes I lack the will to have a clear direction. 

It is during these times that I find beauty in journaling. I find journaling my thoughts very therapeutic and it has helped me cope with so much. Which brings me to my topic of today:

How do you cope with change? I am one person who has learned that change comes whether I like it or not and the only way to deal with it is accept what it is. And we all deal with change
in various ways. I have learned that the best ways to deal with change include:
  1. Gym and more workouts - I exercise a lot and sometimes twice a day - spinning in the morning and bootcamp in the evening. Helps clear my head of all the bad thoughts and heaviness of the day.
  2. Journaling - putting my thoughts on my journal helps me realize at the end of the day, I am okay.
  3. Focusing on the next step forward – i.e. controlling what can be controlled rather than craving control over the uncontrollable
  4. Listening to music - It cures it all
  5. Turning to God - nothing is impossible with him
Most importantly, just accept life and changes that comes with it. And live your life fully!

Happy Friday!

Neema!

No comments:

Post a Comment