Thursday, May 7, 2015

Around the world

Nigeria, I love my brothers and sisters and I consider them my family and anytime something is going on there, am sickened and sad.

Boko Haram has been a constant terror in Nigeria and over the last couple of months, the army has been trying all it can to be able to free and rescue their citizens. Latest news from Saturday, May 2, 2015 reports that they were able to rescue 234 women and children. And over the last days, they have rescued 500 women and children.

I have to say am very proud of the Nigerian defence and what they have done to work they have done so far. I keep praying that all goes well and they can rescue the missing girls. It sickens me to see people turn to this acts of violence. Sometimes the world needs more peace than harm. 

Let's build a better world. 

Be Blessed
Neema

No comments:

Post a Comment