Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Adventures of An African Dutchess

For the last couple of years, I have been thinking of starting a blog and now I am finally able to. My friends and colleagues have also been urging me to start one since I travel so much, I love wine and fashion and I can use this platform to give you tips on what to do and what to see when you travel. Last night after countless glasses of wines and conversations with my good friends, I have decided to start this blog "The Adventures of An African Dutchess".

I will talk about my travels, my wine collection, my food loves, fashion and shoe addiction. I will also have 'Super Soul Sundays' where we discuss everything to do with positive thinking, throw back days for us to talk about my life in Kenya and offcourse, the power of eating right and drinking alot of green smoothies.

Since I moved to the bay area in 2014, I love everything about California and I will try to tell you all about my adventures and some of the things I love about this place. So join me in this journey and let us learn about each other.

Cheers!

Neema


No comments:

Post a Comment