Monday, April 27, 2015

The Best of Tokyo

Me in Tokyo
Roza and I have known each other since 2010 and besides working for the same company, we also connected because of our mutual love for traveling. Over the last couple of years, we have met in Thailand, Mexico and traveled to US states such as Puerto Rico and Miami. So when she asked me to write an article on my experience in Tokyo for their website  Storytellingtravellers, you know I could not say No. 

One of the things I loved and still love about Tokyo is the people and the cleanliness. If you want to read more about this and share with us what your experiences of Tokyo has been so far, please go to The Best of Tokyo.

I hope you enjoy Tokyo as much as I did. Don't forget to shop, eat picture perfect sushi, use the public transport, visit the temples and buy as much green tea as you can. Trust me, it will be well worth it. And have an octopus on the streets of Hirajuku  And for those who want to learn more about other places to visit, please check out Roza's webpage.

If you have any questions on where to stay, places to see, things to do while you are planning your trip to Tokyo, please, feel free to reach out. 

Cheers!

Neema

No comments:

Post a Comment